OverboardDVD - 1999
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
1) I'm NOT a bitch, EVERYONE wants to be me
2) (after falling in the water) OH MY HAIR!
3) We moved here? deliberately?
4) (Dean) Hey sugarlips, (Joanna) Don't call me sugarlips, I have a name, its Annie
5) (Dean) It never bothered you before (Joanna -FURIOUS) WELL IT BOTHERS ME NOW
6) The sun is frying my perm, I LOOK like a bushman!
7) (get your Kleenex ready) You said moms never leave (falsetto child) lol
lol, as you can tell just LOVE this movie
"My children are in need of medical assistance! And you can sit here and smugly lecture me on the importance of tests? Tests which exist to pigeonhole children's potential, a thing which cannot possibly be measured, least of all by anal compulsive Huns! And my husband may be a "large child", but that's none of your business! And my children may be "rotten", but they're mine, and I think that they're bright and sensitive, so I have no doubts whatsoever about their intelligence. I do, however, have serious doubts about yours."
"Oh, my life is like death. My children are the spawn of hell, and you're the devil."
Joanna Staten (with amnesia, being driven in the back of a pick-up truck to her new "home" with Dean Prophet): "I just...ate...a bug!"
Coarse Language: Some mild curses, like b**ch and sh*t, and uses of blasphemous phrases, like damn and hell. Nothing too profane.
Other: The main characters drink alcohol throughout, whether it be cocktails or a six pack of beer. The female character played by Goldie Hawn also starts off as a smoker.
Violence: There's a tiny bit of slapstick violence and the film is about amnesia, so there's a slight hit on the head, but this film is not very violent at all.
AgeAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.