A Practical Guide to Generating New BusinessBook - 2016
Real-life examples from the author's experience illuminate a step-by-step plan that can help entrepreneurial leaders achieve their goals.
* Suggests easy-to-follow principles for entrepreneurial leaders in all kinds of organizations based on the author's 40+ years of success leading enterprises in the business and nonprofit worlds
* Combines principles of entrepreneurship and leadership into two groundbreaking models
* Explains the fundamentals of entrepreneurial leadership in clear, readily understandable language
* Shows the reader how to identify commercially viable opportunities versus opportunities that may not generate income
* Takes readers inside the "Cola Wars" of the 1980s and 1990s, providing a glimpse into an industry that most people regularly patronize but of which they have no insider understanding
* Uses real-life examples to show how entrepreneurial leadership has been practiced in unexpected places, including three U.S. presidencies