AlaskaBook - 2017
An in-depth guide to the very best of Alaska. From going on an adventure to spot wildlife in Denali to exploring the state's glacier-lined coast by cruise ship, Alaska offers an unforgettable experience that will exceed all your expectations.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Alaska .* Hotel and restaurant listings and special recommendations.
* Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
* Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
* Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
* Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
* Area maps marked with sights.
* Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Alaska truly shows you this state as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.